Brazilian Cooking Experience (Cultural Cooking Class + Private Transfers from Puerto Iguazu)
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Foz do Iguazu, Parana
- Product code: PDGFLQ
Cross into Brazil for something original, cultural, fun & delicious! A culinary journey from the north to the south of Brazil to witness the multiethnic heritage of the country, while sharing memorable moments around the table.
Time: Pickup in Puerto Iguazu at 17:00pm, event starts at 18:00pm.
Frequency: Every Tuesday & Thursday (if you have a group of 6 or more, we can organise this for you on any night of the week).
What you will experience:
- Pickup from your accommodation in a private vehicle
- Learn to prepare your own caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) and make your own during the night (unlimited).
- Prepare 2 delicious entries with guidance from a chef.
- Help with the preparation of a traditional brazilian main dish
- Eat a dessert you will never forget
Duration: 3.5 hours - all drinks & food included.
Pick up Areas: Locations within the Puerto Iguazu city limits. There is an extra charge if you are staying at the Sheraton Hotel.
- Welcome drink - traditional terere.
- Brief introduction about the history of Brazilian cuisine
- Guidance by chef while preparing all dishes.
- Unlimited self service of Caipirinha throughout the event.
- Recipe Guide
- Cooking equipment and aprons
- Good company as you dine on what you prepare
Example of Typical Dishes Prepared:
- Rennet cheese,
- Roasted banana with spices.
Your driver will guide you through the process of exiting Brazil and entering Argentina.
Important - this transfer crosses an international border. It is your responsibility to have the correct documents to complete the immigration processes.