Brazilian Cooking Experience (Cultural Cooking Class + Private Transfers)
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Location: Foz do Iguazu, Parana
- Product code: PCY4TZ
Time: Pick up at 17:00pm, event starts at 18:00pm.
Original, cultural, fun & delicious! A culinary journey from the north to the south of Brazil to witness the multiethnic heritage of the country, while sharing memorable moments around the table. Max.4 Passengers.
What you will experience:
- Pickup from your accommodation in a private vehicle
- Learn to prepare your own caipirinha (Brazilian Cocktail) and make your own during the night (unlimited).
- Prepare 2 delicious entries with guidance from a chef.
- Help with the preparation of a traditional brazilian main dish
- Eat a dessert you will never forget
Duration: 3.5 hours - all drinks & food included.
Frequency: Every Tuesday & Thursday (if you have a group of 6 or more, we can organise this for you on any night of the week).
- Welcome drink - traditional terere.
- Brief introduction about the history of Brazilian cuisine
- Guidance by chef while preparing all dishes.
- Unlimited self service of Caipirinha throughout the event.
- Recipe Guide
- Cooking equipment and aprons
- Good company as you dine on what you prepare
Example of Typical Dishes Prepared:
- Rennet cheese,
- Roasted banana with spices.